The mission of Livermore Pride is to:
- Foster a welcoming environment for those in the LGBTQ+ and ally community.
- Create a safe working environment free of hostility.
- Develop diversity awareness.
- Bring visibility and resolution to LGBTQ issues in the workplace.
- Provide networking opportunities for LGBTQ employees and allies.
With its focus on diversity, awareness, education, and a safe working environment, Livermore Pride provides a unique perspective to LLNL’s diversity.
- Monthly outreach meetings, partnering with Sandia Pride Alliance.
- Monthly group lunches.
- June/Pride Month speakers and events: BBQ celebration and guest speaker(s).
- Representation at Pride Alliance, conferences, and with the National Lab Pride group.
- Volunteer opportunities to help the LGBTQ+ community.
- Assists with visits to Los Alamos National Lab and Sandia New Mexico.
- Human Rights Campaign survey.
- Out and Equal Workplace Summits.
- oSTEM (700 student/grad attendees, other Labs recruiting).
Disclaimer: The inclusion of the links above does not constitute endorsement or approval by Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory of the websites, or the information, products, or services contained therein. LLNL bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality, or content of any external site. Contact the external site with any questions regarding its content.
Contacts: Mark Costella, Jackie Dubil, and Julie Klein