The mission of Livermore Pride is to:
- Foster a welcoming environment for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender individuals, and ally staff and new hires.
- Create a safe working environment free of hostility.
- Develop diversity awareness.
- Bring visibility and resolution to LGBTQA+ issues in the workplace.
- Provide networking opportunities for LGBTQA+ employees and allies.
With its focus on diversity, awareness, education, and a safe working environment, Livermore Pride provides a unique perspective to LLNL’s diversity.
- Monthly outreach meetings, partnering with Sandia Pride Alliance.
- June/Pride Month speakers and events: BBQ celebration, guest speaker, networking lunches.
- Representation at Pride Alliance, conferences and with the National Lab Pride group.
- Volunteer opportunities to help the LGBTQA+ community.
Livermore Pride Monthly Newsletters:
Contacts: Mark Costella, Julie Klein, Kate Hunts, and